Donation Policy – KC Wineworks
Thank you for considering KC Wineworks for your upcoming fundraising event! We are honored you value our products as a worthwhile addition to your event. We are proud to support a variety of local non-profit organizations. Rather than in-kind donations of wine, we will donate a Gift Certificate for use at our winery. KC Wineworks does not offer cash sponsorships.
We want to work with you and your nonprofit group to build a better community through donations that support worthwhile charitable activities where we live and work. If you are interested in receiving a donation for your nonprofit, please review the donation criteria below. If your request meets these, fill out the Donation Request Form for consideration.
- Due to the large number of requests that we receive, priority is given to local community organizations in the Crossroads Arts District / Metro KC area. Unfortunately, we cannot contribute to, or even respond, to all of the requests we receive.
- Donations requests must be submitted at least 6 months prior to the final date to be included in your print ads/media/auction books. We review all donation requests once every 6 months in January and July.
- All requests for donations must be submitted on the Donation Request Form with a copy of your letter or flyer attached.
- Each organization is allowed only one donation per year.
- You must provide a copy of your IRS designation letter.
- Past support is not a guarantee of future support.
KC Wineworks does not provide donations to the following:
- Organizations that do not have an Internal Revenue section 501(c)(3) status
- Requests from outside Missouri and Kansas
- Annual or capital campaigns and endowment funds
- Conferences or seminars
- Donations for political purposes
- United Way funded agencies
- Private foundations
- Courtesy advertising (i.e.: yearbooks, flyers and school programs)
If you would like to request a donation for your organization, please fill out the following Donation Request Application (available below in pdf or doc format) and submit with a copy of your letter/flyer to: email@example.com
Because we receive a large number of inquiries, all requests must be submitted electronically.
PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR RETURNED.