As part of our commitment to social responsibility, we are proud to give back to our community and support a variety of charitable organizations.
Each year, we receive hundreds of requests for donations from worthy causes throughout the greater Kansas City metro and unfortunately, we are unable to donate to them all. In lieu of selecting just a few of these organizations to receive donations, we have implemented a Special Pricing Program open to all qualified* 501(c)(3) organizations for use in their fundraising efforts. Through this program, any qualified nonprofit can purchase wine at a reduced price. If you have an upcoming fundraiser or special event benefiting a nonprofit, we invite you to take a look at our Special Pricing for 501(c)(3) Organizations form.
*Please review our qualifications to ensure your organization meets our charitable giving criteria.
Charitable Giving Criteria
- Due to the large number of requests that we receive, priority is given to local community organizations in the Crossroads Arts District/Metro KC area. Unfortunately, we cannot contribute or respond to all of the requests we receive.
- Each organization is allowed access to only one (1) Special Pricing Program request per calendar year.
- You must provide a copy of your IRS designation letter as well as a copy of your fundraising letter or flyer.
- Past support is not a guarantee of future support.
- KC Wineworks does not provide any charitable giving to the following:
- Organizations that do not have an Internal Revenue section 501(c)(3) status
- Requests from outside Missouri and Kansas
- Annual or capital campaigns and endowment funds
- Conferences or seminars
- Donations for political purposes
- United Way funded agencies
- Private foundations
- Courtesy advertising (i.e.: yearbooks, flyers and school programs)
If you are interested in our program and have met our criteria, please email our Charitable Giving Coordinator at: email@example.com with a copy of your IRS 501(c)(3) designation letter and a copy of your fundraising letter or flyer.
Because we receive a large number of inquiries, all requests must be submitted electronically.
PHONE CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OR RETURNED.